Fundació Catalana Síndrome de Down will be holding an international conference on mental health and intellectual disability on 18 June 2020 to further learning about the main mental health issues faced by people with intellectual disabilities, including their diagnosis and treatment.
We hope to use the conference to expand our knowledge of mental health issues in people with intellectual disabilities, including prevalence data, the specificities of drug-based and psychotherapy-based treatments, and different ways of addressing mental health needs in social and educational contexts, including provision of support and counseling for families, carers, and other reference persons. Mental health care providers (psychologists and psychiatrists) and other related professions (including educationalists, teachers, and social workers, among others) are invited to submit scientific posters for presentation at the conference.
SUBMITTING A POSTER POSTER
· Poster submissions should be in by 4 May 2020. Poster acceptance or rejection will be announced on 18 May 2020.
· Posters must be of a scientific or technical nature and submissions must include title, all author names, and full affiliations.
· Posters may be submitted in Catalan, Spanish, or English.
· Maximum poster size is 70 cm wide x 100 cm tall.
· Authors will need to bring their printed posters to the conference, as there will be no opportunity to print them on the spot.
· At least one author must be registred as a conference participant.
· The organizers reserve the right to reject or accept submissions.
· Submissions will only be accepted via the online poster form.
Further information: email@example.com